So this happened.
we also bought a 100,000 Notes piñata but it’s raining
Thanks for the cake, everyone.
"How do you like living alone, Henry?" I ask myself.
"I’ve got a better question," I reply. "What if all my hoodies sat at the dining room table like they were friends?"
if this gets 100,000 notes, our office is buying Henry a “100,000 Notes” cake and we’re not fucking around with this
WE’RE GETTING CLOSE HERE!! COME ON I WANT A CAKE
We want cake.
Look!!! Your first preview of the Bravest Warriors #25 annual special-palooza over at CBR, out October 8th! Click for the rest! Our heroes start the issue off with a game that looks an awful lot like one you might recognize.
Catbugs Against Humanity.
We have a House Cup in the Cards Against Humanity office.
HOW TO WRITE A CUSTOMER SERVICE EMAIL
by jenn bane
you’d be amazed at how many people don’t know how to write customer service emails. that’s OK, no one’s perfect. if you have a problem with a thing you ordered online, here is how to get that problem fixed as quickly as possible.
let’s say you ordered a yo-yo and it arrived broken.
first, make sure you’re emailing the customer service department and not the CEO of the yo-yo company, although that would be pretty funny.
then write your email as follows:
- be concise. use short sentences. no, shorter than that.
- immediately communicate what you need. “hello, my yo-yo arrived damaged and i’d like to replace it.” (if possible, attach a photo of the damaged yo-yo.)
- include all relevant information. “i ordered on 9/1/2014 and my order number is 69420.”
- confirm the shipping address. “if possible, can i have a replacement yo-yo sent to the following address?”
- format the address correctly. use line-breaks, as if you were writing the address on an envelope yourself. someone might have to copy and paste that shipping address & fixing your mistakes sucks.
- say thanks.
- be patient.
- bury your lead. say right away what you need and don’t include any unnecessary filler. “hello and good day to you. my name is george, i live in england and i’ve been married thirty years and i’m the proud father to four beautiful boys. it was snowing in the year of 1978 that i ordered your fine product, the yo-yo … “
- scream at anyone.
- type in all-caps.
- write a wall of text.
now do me a favor: print this out and give it to your parents and grandparents in preparation for the holidays.
Our customer service manager shares some hot tips.